Nutrition facts and Weight Watchers points for Vanilla Flavored Milk from Wawa.
There are 450 calories in Vanilla Flavored Milk.
|Calories From Fat
|Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*
*All percent daily value figures are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Nutritional information source: Wawa
Does Not Contain* egg fish peanuts shellfish soy tree nuts wheat
Unknown glutamates gluten MSG mustard nitrates seeds sesame sulfites
Allergy Information: a Wawa Vanilla Flavored Milk contains milk. a Wawa Vanilla Flavored Milk does not contain egg, fish, peanuts, shellfish, soy, tree nuts or wheat.*
* Please keep in mind that most fast food restaurants cannot guarantee that any product is free of allergens as they use shared equipment for prepping foods.
VANILLA MILK MILK, LIQUID SUCROSE (SUGAR, WATER), MALTODEXTRIN, DEXTROSE, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CORNSTARCH-MODIFIED, CARRAGEENAN, VITAMIN D3.
Wawa, a renowned name in the world of beverages, brings you their delicious Vanilla Flavored Milk. With its smooth and creamy texture, this beverage offers a delightful taste that is sure to satisfy your cravings. Let’s delve into the features, benefits, and drawbacks of this delicious treat.
- The taste: Wawa Vanilla Flavored Milk has a rich and indulgent vanilla flavor that will make your taste buds dance with delight. The perfect balance of sweetness and creaminess makes it a truly indulgent beverage.
- Nutritional profile: Each serving of Wawa Vanilla Flavored Milk provides a generous amount of essential nutrients. It contains 16 grams of protein, which is beneficial for muscle growth and repair. It also provides 16% of the recommended daily value of vitamin A, 32% of protein and 60% of calcium, making it a nutritious choice.
- Ingredients: Wawa Vanilla Flavored Milk is made with high-quality ingredients. It includes milk, liquid sucrose, maltodextrin, dextrose, natural and artificial flavors, modified corn starch, carrageenan and vitamin D3. These ingredients work together to create a smooth and flavorful drink.
- Rich source of protein: With 16 grams of protein per serving, Wawa Vanilla Flavored Milk can be an excellent post-workout drink or a quick protein boost throughout the day. Protein is essential for muscle recovery and plays an important role in supporting overall health.
- Calcium Boost: Calcium is essential for maintaining healthy bones and teeth. Wawa Vanilla Flavored Milk provides 60% of the recommended daily value of calcium, making it a convenient and delicious way to meet your calcium needs.
- Convenient on-the-go option: Packaged in a convenient bottle, Wawa Vanilla Flavored Milk is perfect for those moments when you’re in need of a quick and satisfying snack. Whether you’re at work, school or on a road trip, this beverage can be a convenient and tasty choice.
- Calorie Content: It’s important to note that Wawa Vanilla Flavored Milk contains 450 calories per serving. While it can serve as a nutritious snack or meal replacement, individuals watching their calorie intake should consume it in moderation.
- Added sugars: The drink contains 57 grams of sugar per serving. While the sweetness enhances the flavor, individuals watching their sugar intake should be cautious.
Wawa Vanilla Flavored Milk offers a delightful taste experience with its rich and creamy vanilla flavor. It provides a significant amount of protein, calcium and other essential nutrients. However, individuals should be aware of its calorie and sugar content and consume it as part of a balanced diet. Whether enjoyed as a post-workout refresher or as a convenient snack on the go, Wawa Vanilla Flavored Milk is sure to satisfy your craving for a delicious and nutritious beverage.
Questions and Answers
Can Wawa Vanilla Flavored Milk be a suitable post-workout drink?
Absolutely! Wawa Vanilla Flavored Milk contains 16 grams of protein per serving, making it an excellent choice for muscle recovery after exercise. The protein content helps support muscle growth and repair.
Is Wawa Vanilla Flavored Milk a good source of calcium?
Yes, it is! Wawa Vanilla Flavored Milk provides 60% of the recommended daily value of calcium per serving. Calcium is important for maintaining strong bones and teeth, and this beverage can be a convenient way to supplement your calcium intake.
How should I include Wawa Vanilla Flavored Milk in my diet?
Wawa Vanilla Flavored Milk can be enjoyed as a snack on its own or as part of a balanced meal. It can serve as a quick, on-the-go option for busy people or as a satisfying beverage to complement breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Are there any disadvantages to drinking Wawa Vanilla Flavored Milk?
While Wawa Vanilla Flavored Milk offers many benefits, it’s important to be aware of its calorie content. Each serving contains 450 calories, so it should be consumed in moderation, especially if you are watching your calorie intake. In addition, the drink contains 57 grams of sugar, so people watching their sugar intake should be cautious.
Can people with lactose intolerance drink Wawa Vanilla Flavored Milk?
Wawa Vanilla Flavored Milk contains milk as one of its ingredients, so individuals with lactose intolerance may experience discomfort or digestive problems. It is recommended that those with lactose intolerance choose lactose-free alternatives or consult a healthcare professional before consuming this product.