Calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrate values for Zesta Oyster Crackers.
There are 62 calories in Zesta Oyster Crackers.
Zesta Oyster Crackers
crackers (15 grams)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 12
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1.3 grams
Saturated Fat 0.3 grams
Trans Fat 0 grams
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.7 grams
Monounsaturated Fat 0.3 grams
Cholesterol 0 milligrams
Sodium 140 milligrams
Potassium 23 milligrams
Total Carbohydrates 11 grams
Dietary Fiber 0.4 grams
Sugars 0.2 grams
Protein 1.4 grams
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Food / Beverages > Grocery > Snack Foods > Crackers & Crispbreads
How long would it take to burn off 60 KCal?
|Walking (3mph)||17 minutes|
|Running (6mph)||6 minutes|
|Bicycling (10mph)||9 minutes|
Values estimated based on person weighing 140 lbs.
What can you do with oyster crackers?
What can I use these crackers for?
- I love to use them as croutons on a salad, like this one.
- They taste great in soup – a few of my favorite soup recipes below: Butternut squash soup. Instant Pot sausage sweet potato soup. Tomato, white bean and noodle soup.
- Or just enjoy them on their own!
How do you make oyster crackers?
- 5 ounces (1 cup) all-purpose flour.
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt.
- 1 teaspoon sugar.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- 2 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into 1/4-inch cubes.
- 1/3 cup cold water, plus additional as needed.