Nutrition facts and Weight Watchers points for Oatmeal Raisin Spice Cookie from Tim Hortons.
There are 210 calories in Oatmeal Raisin Spice Cookie.
|Calories From Fat
|Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*
*All percent daily value figures are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Nutritional information source: Tim Hortons
We are working on getting the allergen information for this item.
We are working on getting the ingredients for this item.
Tim Hortons is a popular fast food chain known for its delicious baked goods and beverages. One of their most popular offerings is the Oatmeal Raisin Spice Cookie. This article examines the features, benefits, and drawbacks of this delicious treat, providing insight into its nutritional composition and its place in a balanced diet.
The Tim Hortons Oatmeal Raisin Spice Cookie is a soft and chewy cookie that combines the wholesome goodness of oats with the natural sweetness of raisins. It is infused with warm spices that enhance the flavor profile, making it a delicious indulgence for cookie lovers.
- High in protein: For a cookie, the Oatmeal Raisin Spice Cookie provides a surprising amount of protein. With 3 grams of protein per serving, it can help meet your daily protein needs.
- Good source of fiber: Oats are known for their high fiber content, and this cookie is no exception. With 1 gram of fiber per serving, it can support healthy digestion and help you feel full after enjoying your treat.
- Moderate calorie content: Each Oatmeal Raisin Spice Cookie contains 210 calories. While it is important to watch your calorie intake, this cookie can be enjoyed as part of a balanced diet when consumed in moderation.
- Low in sodium: For individuals watching their sodium intake, the Oatmeal Raisin Spice Cookie may be an appropriate choice. With only 190 milligrams of sodium per serving, it can be enjoyed without significantly impacting your daily sodium limit.
- Good source of iron: Iron is an essential mineral that plays a vital role in transporting oxygen throughout the body. The Oatmeal Raisin Spice Cookie provides 6% of the recommended daily allowance of iron, helping to meet your overall iron needs.
- Moderate fat content: The Oatmeal Raisin Spice Cookie contains 8 grams of total fat per serving, including 4.5 grams of saturated fat. While fat is an important part of a balanced diet, it is recommended that this treat be enjoyed in moderation, especially for individuals who are watching their saturated fat intake.
- High in carbohydrates: With 32 grams of carbohydrates and 19 grams of sugar per serving, the Oatmeal Raisin Spice Cookie may not be suitable for individuals on a strict low-carb or low-sugar diet. It is important to consider your overall carbohydrate and sugar intake when incorporating this cookie into your diet.
- Limited allergen information and ingredient list: At the time of this writing, the detailed allergen information and ingredient list for the Oatmeal Raisin Spice Cookie was not available. This may be a drawback for individuals with specific dietary restrictions or allergies. It is advisable to exercise caution if you have any known food allergies or intolerances.
The Tim Hortons Oatmeal Raisin Spice Cookie is a tasty treat that offers several benefits, including a decent protein content, a good source of fiber, and a moderate calorie count. However, it is important to keep an eye on its fat, carbohydrate, and sugar content. As with any indulgence, moderation is the key to incorporating this cookie into a healthy and balanced diet.
Questions and Answers
Are there any allergens in the Tim Hortons Oatmeal Raisin Spice Cookie?
Detailed allergen information for the Oatmeal Raisin Spice Cookie was not available at the time of writing. It is advisable to exercise caution if you have a known food allergy or intolerance and consult with Tim Hortons or their official allergen information.
Can the Oatmeal Raisin Spice Cookie be eaten as part of a weight loss diet?
While the Oatmeal Raisin Spice Cookie can be enjoyed as an occasional treat, it is important to consider its calorie, fat and sugar content in the context of your weight loss goals. Incorporating them into a balanced diet and practicing portion control is recommended.
How does the Oatmeal Raisin Spice Cookie compare to other cookies in terms of nutrition?
Compared to cookies like peanut butter cookies or sugar cookies, the Oatmeal Raisin Spice Cookie can be considered slightly more nutritious. It contains less fat and more protein, fiber, and calcium. However, it is still important to enjoy all cookies in moderation as part of a balanced diet.
Can people with diabetes enjoy the Oatmeal Raisin Spice Cookie?
The Oatmeal Raisin Spice Cookie contains a moderate amount of carbohydrates and sugar. Individuals with diabetes should be aware of their total carbohydrate intake and monitor their blood glucose levels accordingly. It is advisable to consult a healthcare professional or registered dietitian for personalized advice.
Can I find the exact ingredient list for the Oatmeal Raisin Spice Cookie?
At the time of this writing, the exact ingredient list for the Oatmeal Raisin Spice Cookie was not available. Individuals with specific dietary restrictions or allergies should exercise caution and consult Tim Hortons directly or their official ingredient information.