Nutrition facts and Weight Watchers points for Caesar Side Salad with Dressing from Texas Roadhouse.
There are 420 calories in Caesar Side Salad with Dressing.
|Calories From Fat
|Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*
*All percent daily value figures are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Nutritional information source: Texas Roadhouse
We are working on getting the allergen information for this item.
We are working on getting the ingredients for this item.
When it comes to dining at Texas Roadhouse, one of the most popular choices for salad lovers is the Caesar Side Salad with Dressing. This salad offers a delicious combination of flavors and ingredients that are sure to satisfy your taste buds. In this article, we will explore the features, benefits, and drawbacks of this delicious menu item.
The Texas Roadhouse Caesar Side Salad with Dressing has several key ingredients that make it an outstanding choice for salad lovers. Here are the notable features of this menu item:
- Fresh Romaine Lettuce: The salad begins with a base of crisp and fresh Romaine lettuce leaves. This leafy green adds a refreshing and crisp texture to every bite.
- Tasty Tomato: Diced tomatoes are sprinkled throughout the salad for a burst of juicy flavor and vibrant color.
- Hard Boiled Eggs: The addition of hard boiled eggs adds a protein-rich element to the salad, making it more satisfying and nutritious.
- Savory Cheddar Cheese: Shredded cheddar cheese is generously sprinkled over the salad, adding a rich, creamy flavor that complements the other ingredients.
- Crunchy croutons: For a delicious crunch, Texas Roadhouse includes crispy croutons in its Caesar side salad. These seasoned bread cubes provide a satisfying textural contrast.
- Flavorful Caesar dressing: The salad is topped with a classic Caesar dressing known for its tangy and savory profile. The dressing enhances the overall flavor experience and ties the ingredients together.
The Texas Roadhouse Caesar Side Salad with Dressing offers several benefits that make it an appealing choice for health-conscious individuals and salad lovers alike:
- High in Protein: With 32 grams of protein, this salad provides a significant amount of this essential nutrient. Protein is essential for building and repairing tissue, supporting muscle growth, and maintaining a healthy immune system.
- Nutrient-Dense: The inclusion of fresh vegetables like romaine lettuce and tomatoes ensures that you’re getting an array of vitamins, minerals, and fiber. These nutrients are essential for overall health and wellness.
- Low in carbohydrates: For those on a low-carb diet or watching their carbohydrate intake, the Caesar Side Salad with Dressing offers a moderate amount of carbohydrates at 11 grams per serving.
- Satisfying and filling: Thanks to the combination of protein, fiber, and flavorful ingredients, this salad can help satisfy your hunger and keep you feeling full longer. It’s a great option for those looking to control their calorie intake.
While the Texas Roadhouse Caesar Side Salad with Dressing has many positive attributes, it’s important to consider some potential drawbacks:
- High in fat: The salad contains 39 grams of total fat, including 9 grams of saturated fat. While some fats are necessary for a healthy diet, it’s important to watch your total fat intake, especially if you’re watching your saturated fat intake.
- Sodium content: The Caesar dressing and other ingredients contribute to a sodium content of 470 milligrams per serving. Individuals who need to limit their sodium intake should be aware of this.
- Potential Allergens: The specific allergens present in the Caesar Side Salad with Dressing are not listed on the website. If you have food allergies or sensitivities, it’s best to check with the restaurant staff for detailed information before ordering.
Despite these drawbacks, the Texas Roadhouse Caesar Side Salad with Dressing remains a tasty and nutritious option, especially when enjoyed as part of a well-balanced meal.
The Texas Roadhouse Caesar Side Salad with Dressing is a delicious choice for salad lovers who appreciate fresh ingredients and bold flavors. With its combination of fresh romaine lettuce, tomatoes, hard-boiled eggs, cheddar cheese, croutons, and Caesar dressing, it offers a satisfying and nutritious culinary experience. While it’s important to be mindful of the salad’s fat and sodium content, the benefits of protein, vitamins, minerals, and fiber make it a worthwhile addition to your Texas Roadhouse dining experience. As with any menu item, it’s always a good idea to consider your dietary needs and preferences before making your selection. Enjoy this tasty salad as part of a well-balanced meal and enjoy the unique taste that Texas Roadhouse has to offer.
Questions and Answers
What are the main ingredients in the Texas Roadhouse Caesar Side Salad with dressing?
The main ingredients in the Texas Roadhouse Caesar Side Salad with Dressing include fresh romaine lettuce, diced tomatoes, hard-boiled eggs, shredded cheddar cheese, crispy croutons and a tangy Caesar dressing.
How many calories are in the Texas Roadhouse Caesar Side Salad with dressing?
The Texas Roadhouse Caesar Side Salad with Dressing has 420 calories per serving.
Does the Texas Roadhouse Caesar Side Salad with Dressing contain any allergens?
The specific allergens in the Caesar Side Salad with Dressing are not listed on the website. It is recommended that if you have any food allergies or sensitivities, you check with the restaurant staff for detailed allergen information before ordering.
Is the Texas Roadhouse Caesar dressing made with raw egg?
No, Texas Roadhouse Caesar dressing does not contain raw eggs. The original recipe may call for raw egg yolks, but for food safety reasons, mayonnaise is used as a substitute to achieve the desired texture and flavor without the risk of salmonella..
Can the Texas Roadhouse Caesar Side Salad with dressing be part of a low-carb diet?
The Texas Roadhouse Caesar Side Salad with Dressing contains 11 grams of carbohydrates per serving, which may fit within the limits of a low-carb diet, depending on your specific dietary needs. However, it is always recommended that you consult with a healthcare professional or registered dietitian to determine if this salad meets your individual dietary goals and needs.