Calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrate values for Walnuts.
There are 13 calories in Walnuts.
walnut half (2 grams)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 12
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1.3 grams
Saturated Fat 0.1 grams
Polyunsaturated Fat 1 grams
Monounsaturated Fat 0.2 grams
Cholesterol 0 milligrams
Sodium 0 milligrams
Potassium 9 milligrams
Total Carbohydrates 0.3 grams
Dietary Fiber 0.1 grams
Sugars 0.1 grams
Protein 0.3 grams
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Food / Beverages > Grocery > Nuts & Seeds > Walnuts
How long would it take to burn off 15 KCal?
|Walking (3mph)||4 minutes|
|Running (6mph)||1 minutes|
|Bicycling (10mph)||2 minutes|
Values estimated based on person weighing 140 lbs.
What are 5 benefits of eating walnuts?
Here are 13 science-based health benefits of walnuts.
- Rich in Antioxidants. Share on Pinterest. …
- Super Plant Source of Omega-3s. …
- May Decrease Inflammation. …
- Promotes a Healthy Gut. …
- May Reduce Risk of Some Cancers. …
- Supports Weight Control. …
- May Help Manage Type 2 Diabetes and Lower Your Risk. …
- May Help Lower Blood Pressure.
How many walnuts should you eat in a day?
As nutritious as walnuts are, you don’t need lots of them to reap the benefits. Also, too much consumption has been associated with gastrointestinal discomfort, allergic reactions, and high-calorie intake, causing weight gain, Make it a routine to stick to anything between 7-10 walnuts per day.
What is the side effects of walnuts?
What Are The Side Effects Of Walnuts?
- Can Cause Digestive Issues. The fiber in the nuts may cause gastrointestinal issues if consumed in excess (1). …
- May Cause Allergies. Save. …
- May Lead To Weight Gain. …
- May Cause Choking In Children. …
- May Aggravate Ulcers.