Calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrate values for Veggies.
There are 45 calories in Veggies.
Total Fat 0.5 grams
Saturated Fat 0.1 grams
Cholesterol 0 milligrams
Sodium 43 milligrams
Potassium 295 milligrams
Total Carbohydrates 9.7 grams
Dietary Fiber 4.2 grams
|Walking (3mph)||12 minutes|
|Running (6mph)||4 minutes|
|Bicycling (10mph)||6 minutes|
What are examples of veggies?
Types of vegetables
- Leafy green – lettuce, spinach and silverbeet.
- Cruciferous – cabbage, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts and broccoli.
- Marrow – pumpkin, cucumber and zucchini.
- Root – potato, sweet potato and yam.
- Edible plant stem – celery and asparagus.
- Allium – onion, garlic and shallot.
How do you explain vegetables to a child?
Quote from Youtube:: They are the main source of nutrients for our body therefore we need to eat five pieces of fruit and vegetables.