Calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrate values for Vegetable Soup.
There are 159 calories in Vegetable Soup.
Total Fat 3.8 grams
Saturated Fat 0.9 grams
Cholesterol 4.8 milligrams
Sodium 1219 milligrams
Potassium 381 milligrams
Total Carbohydrates 26 grams
Dietary Fiber 3.4 grams
|Walking (3mph)||43 minutes|
|Running (6mph)||15 minutes|
|Bicycling (10mph)||22 minutes|
What is a vegetable soup made of?
Vegetable Soup is the PERFECT dish for a cold day, made with hearty potatoes and corn, green beans, celery, carrots, and onions in a seasoned chicken broth.
What is the meaning of vegetable soup?
a soup made from or containing vegetables.
Why is vegetable soup good for you?
In particular, vegetable-based soups are a great option nutritionally as they combine a high nutrient density with a low energy density – this means that we get lots of key nutrients including vitamins and minerals for relatively few calories.
What do you need to make vegetable soup?
- 2 Tbsp olive oil.
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped.
- 2 large carrots , chopped.
- 1 cup chopped celery.
- 28 oz canned diced tomatoes.
- 60 oz vegetable broth, low-sodium.
- 3 medium potatoes, diced.
- 1 cup green beans, chopped.
What goes with vegetable soup?
18 Perfect Side Dishes for Soup
- 01 of 18. Grilled Cheese Sandwich. …
- 02 of 18. Potato and Green Bean Salad. …
- 03 of 18. Pear Salad With Walnuts and Gorgonzola. …
- 04 of 18. Fried Paneer Cheese Pakora. …
- 05 of 18. Wilted Spinach Salad With Bacon. …
- 06 of 18. Baked Stuffed Potatoes. …
- 07 of 18. Baked Cheese and Veggie Quesadillas. …
- 08 of 18.
What makes good soup?
Qualities of Good Soup
- Good Stock. Every good soup starts with a good stock. …
- Proper Consistency. Without the right ingredients and preparation, a soup may have the wrong thickness and consistency. …
- Good Flavor. A good soup always has good flavor. …
- Ideal Ingredients. A good soup has fresh and correct ingredients. …
- Good Texture.
Is vegetable soup a healthy meal?
Vegetable- and broth-based soups may provide plenty of nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, and fiber while being low in calories and fat.
What is the healthiest soup to eat?
Here are 7 healthy soups to fit your diet.
- Vegetable Soup. Vegetable soup is one of the best soups to eat. …
- Tomato Soup. Tomato soup is a favorite low calorie and low fat food. …
- Minestrone. Minestrone is very low in carbohydrates and calories. …
- Black Bean Soup. …
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup. …
- Miso Soup. …
- Turkey Soup.