Calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrate values for Vegetable Chips.
There are 134 calories in Vegetable Chips.
Total Fat 6.6 grams
Saturated Fat 0.5 grams
Cholesterol 0 milligrams
Sodium 101 milligrams
Potassium 238 milligrams
Total Carbohydrates 17 grams
Dietary Fiber 1.3 grams
|Walking (3mph)||36 minutes|
|Running (6mph)||13 minutes|
|Bicycling (10mph)||19 minutes|
How do you make vegetable chips?
- Lay the veggie slices in one layer on paper towels. Sprinkle liberally with sea salt. …
- When 15 minutes is up, use paper towels to dab off the extra moisture. Transfer to the prepared baking sheets in one layer, then brush or spray with avocado oil.
- Place the baking sheets in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
What are the healthiest chips to eat?
8 Best Healthy Chips
- Barnana pink salt plantain chips. Price: $ …
- Jackson’s Honest sweet potato chips. Price: $ …
- Safe + Fair olive oil and sea salt popcorn quinoa chips. Price: $ …
- Lesser Evil Paleo Puffs. Price: $ …
- Made in Nature Veggie Pops. …
- Siete tortilla chips. …
- Brad’s veggie chips. …
- Forager Project grain-free greens chips.