Calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrate values for Twice Baked Potato.
There are 345 calories in Twice Baked Potato.
Twice Baked Potato
serving (242 grams)
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 163
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 grams
Saturated Fat 9.9 grams
Trans Fat 0.4 grams
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.3 grams
Monounsaturated Fat 5.5 grams
Cholesterol 52 milligrams
Sodium 518 milligrams
Potassium 767 milligrams
Total Carbohydrates 35 grams
Dietary Fiber 3.1 grams
Sugars 1.8 grams
Protein 12 grams
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Food / Beverages > Bakery / Deli > Prepared & Preserved Foods > Vegetable-Based Products (Perishable)
How long would it take to burn off 340 KCal?
|Walking (3mph)||93 minutes|
|Running (6mph)||33 minutes|
|Bicycling (10mph)||48 minutes|
Values estimated based on person weighing 140 lbs.
How do I cook twice baked potatoes?
How to Reheat Twice-Baked Potatoes in the OVEN
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the potatoes on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until completely heated through.
What goes well with twice baked potatoes?
Here is a list of dishes that we love serving with baked potatoes!
- BBQ Meatloaf. Whether you’re hosting a party or a get-together, BBQ meatloaf is a crowd-pleaser. …
- Pan Seared T-Bone Steak. …
- Boneless Country Style Pork Ribs. …
- Shake N Bake Chicken. …
- Southern Coleslaw. …
- Smoked Beef Roast. …
- Baked Huli Huli Chicken. …
- Smoked Pork Roast.
Is Baked Potato healthy?
Twice Baked Potatoes Recipe ·
What are twice baked breads?
The crossword clue Twice-baked bread with 4 letters was last seen on the January 23, 2021.
Twice Baked Bread Crossword Clue.