Calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrate values for Tuna Wrap.
There are 438 calories in Tuna Wrap.
Total Fat 15 grams
Saturated Fat 2.9 grams
Cholesterol 13 milligrams
Sodium 760 milligrams
Potassium 441 milligrams
Total Carbohydrates 52 grams
Dietary Fiber 3.4 grams
|Walking (3mph)||118 minutes|
|Running (6mph)||42 minutes|
|Bicycling (10mph)||61 minutes|
How do you make a tuna wrap?
- Place tortilla on plate.
- Top with lettuce.
- Place 1⁄2 can tuna on top of lettuce and top with tomatoes.
- Wrap tightly and enjoy.
What goes well with tuna wraps?
What To Serve With Tuna Sandwiches: 10 Best Sides
- Greek salad. Even those who aren’t too keen on salad can’t deny that the Greek version adds something special to any meal it’s served with. …
- Cottage cheese. …
- French fries. …
- Fresh fruit. …
- Berries with balsamic vinegar. …
- Tomato soup. …
- Onion rings. …
How many calories are in a tuna salad wrap?
Calories in Tuna Salad Wrap (w/ regular mayo)
|Total Carbohydrate||18.0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.2 g|
How do you make tuna burritos?
4 Method Steps
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a 6cm deep, 20cm x 28cm (base) baking dish.
- Heat oil. …
- Spoon tuna mixture onto tortillas (8 burrito tortillas). …
- Serve tuna burritos with coriander (1/4 cup coriander leaves, to serve), avocado (Diced avocado, to serve) and sour cream (Sour cream, to serve).
Is tuna good for weight loss?
If you are looking to lose weight, canned tuna is a good option because it is low in calories yet high in protein. Diets that are high in protein have been associated with benefits for weight loss, including increased feelings of fullness and reduced cravings ( 7 , 8 ).
Is canned tuna healthy?
Yes, canned tuna is a healthful food rich in protein and contains many vitamins and minerals such as B-Complex vitamins, Vitamins A and D as well as iron, selenium and phosphorus. Tuna also contains healthy omega 3 essential fatty acids DHA and EPA.
Is a wrap healthier than bread?
There isn’t much nutritional difference between bread and wraps. Both contain similar ingredients, except the bread is leavened with yeast and a wrap is flat. The Nutrition Facts labels show similar nutritional profiles for one wrap and two slices of commercially baked bread.
Are wraps good for weight loss?
There’s no evidence that a body wrap will help you lose weight. While you may be down a few pounds after using one, this is mainly due to water loss. As soon as you hydrate and eat, the number on the scale will go right back up. The only proven way to lose weight is through proper diet and adequate exercise.