Calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrate values for Strawberry Oat Bar.
There are 127 calories in Strawberry Oat Bar.
Total Fat 0.3 grams
Saturated Fat 0.1 grams
Cholesterol 0 milligrams
Sodium 5.9 milligrams
Potassium 81 milligrams
Total Carbohydrates 29 grams
Dietary Fiber 2.7 grams
|Walking (3mph)||34 minutes|
|Running (6mph)||12 minutes|
|Bicycling (10mph)||18 minutes|
What are oat bars made of?
- Old Fashioned Oats. Make these bars wholesome, filling, and slightly chewy (like these Granola Cookies). …
- Whole Wheat Flour. I will always take any opportunity to sneak in some whole grain goodness into a recipe (see these Apple Oatmeal Cookies. …
- Cinnamon. …
- Banana. …
- Honey. …
- Peanut Butter. …
- Applesauce. …
How do you make strawberry granola bars?
- Place a rack in the center of your oven and preheat to 375 degrees F. …
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar, ginger, and salt. …
- Scatter half of the strawberries over the crust. …
- Bake the bars for 35 to 40 minutes, until the fruit is bubbly and the crumb topping smells toasty and looks golden.
What do you do with strawberries?
What to do with lots of strawberries
- Magic Custard Cake. Collect.
- Honeyed Ricotta on Fruit Bread with Strawberries. Collect.
- Eggy French Toast with Berries. Collect.
- Weet-Bix Berry Smoothie. …
- Easy Custard Berry Trifle. …
- Cream Cheese and Strawberry Compote Pancake. …
- Baked Vanilla Cheesecake with Berry Compote. …
- Fresh Watermelon Cake.
How do you use old strawberries?
5 Delicious Ways to Use Up Overripe Strawberries
- Strawberry Butter. I first had strawberry butter served with warm-from-the-oven popovers, and I’ve never forgotten that experience. …
- Blender Drinks. Any blender drink recipes are perfect uses for overripe strawberries. …
- Jam. …
- Cocktails and Sangria. …
- Frozen Desserts.
Are oat bars good for weight loss?
And while granola bars are not diet-friendly, oat bars can help you lose weight, as long as you’re eating healthy oat bars that are low in sugar and contain fiber and protein and stick to one serving. Granola bars often have little protein and fiber and a lot of sugar.
Are oat bars healthy?
Oatmeal bars are a healthy and delicious option for busy mornings. Plus, the beta glucan fiber in oats can help fill you up and may even reduce high cholesterol levels ( 28 ). To make oatmeal bars, combine 3 cups (240 grams) of old-fashioned oats with 1 teaspoon of baking powder and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
Can dogs eat strawberries?
Yes, dogs can eat strawberries. Strawberries are full of fiber and vitamin C. Along with that, they also contain an enzyme that can help whiten your dog’s teeth as he or she eats them. They contain sugar, so be sure to give them in moderation. No, dogs should avoid tomatoes.
How many strawberries should you eat in a day?
According to researchers, you should eat 8 strawberries a day to reap the health benefits. Strawberries can help promote heart and brain health, lower blood pressure, and reduce the risk of some cancers.