Calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrate values for Pitta.
There are 165 calories in Pitta.
Total Fat 0.7 grams
Saturated Fat 0.1 grams
Cholesterol 0 milligrams
Sodium 322 milligrams
Potassium 72 milligrams
Total Carbohydrates 33 grams
Dietary Fiber 1.3 grams
|Walking (3mph)||44 minutes|
|Running (6mph)||16 minutes|
|Bicycling (10mph)||23 minutes|
How can I remove my pitta permanently?
Herbs to Reduce Pitta
- Amla or Amalaki is one of the best Pitta home remedies. …
- Neem is a potent herb that helps to control Pitta. …
- Triphala capsules are made from three fruits and are helpful in pacifying Pitta Dosha.
- Ghee prepared from cow’s milk is an excellent home remedy to reduce Pitta and body heat.
Can pitta eat bananas?
What Is Pitta? | Ayurveda Explained ·
What aggravates Pitta dosha?
The major factors that aggravate pitta dosha include:
- Eating pitta aggravating foods (pungent, sour, salty, very spicy, deep-fried, processed, red meat)
- Consuming caffeine (coffee), black tea, nicotine (smoking), alcohol.
- Prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Anxiety and depression.
- Thyroid disorders.