Nutrition facts and Weight Watchers points for Kids’ Dr. Pepper from Corner Bakery.
There are 130 calories in Kids’ Dr. Pepper.
|Calories From Fat
|Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*
*All percent daily value figures are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Nutritional information source: Corner Bakery
Does Not Contain* egg fish gluten milk MSG peanuts shellfish soy sulfites tree nuts wheat
Unknown glutamates mustard nitrates seeds sesame
Allergy Information: a Corner Bakery Kids’ Dr. Pepper does not contain egg, fish, gluten, milk, MSG, peanuts, shellfish, soy, sulfites, tree nuts or wheat.*
* Please keep in mind that most fast food restaurants cannot guarantee that any product is free of allergens as they use shared equipment for prepping foods.
Kids’ Dr. Pepper
When it comes to choosing a refreshing beverage for your child, Corner Bakery Kids’ Dr. Pepper is a popular choice. Packed with flavor, this carbonated beverage offers a unique taste experience that kids enjoy. In this article, we will look at the features, benefits, and drawbacks of Corner Bakery Kids’ Dr. Pepper.
- Delicious taste: Corner Bakery Kids’ Dr. Pepper is known for its distinctive and enjoyable taste. It offers a balanced combination of sweetness and carbonation, making it a delightful treat for kids.
- Convenient size: This beverage is designed specifically for kids and offers them an appropriate portion size. The portion size ensures that children can enjoy their favorite beverage without over-consumption.
- Low Fat: Corner Bakery’s Kids’ Dr Pepper is a fat-free beverage, which can be reassuring to parents who are concerned about their child’s fat intake.
- Allergen-free: Corner Bakery Kids’ Dr. Pepper does not contain common allergens such as egg, fish, gluten, milk, MSG, peanuts, shellfish, soy, sulfites, tree nuts or wheat. This makes it a great choice for kids with specific dietary restrictions or allergies.
- Refreshing hydration: Kids’ Dr. Pepper can serve as a refreshing alternative to plain water, providing hydration with a burst of flavor. It can be a tempting option to encourage kids to stay hydrated, especially during warm weather or physical activity.
- Offer a variety of beverage choices: Offering a variety of beverage options can help prevent monotony in a child’s diet. Kids’ Dr Pepper offers a distinct flavor profile that can add variety to your child’s beverage choices.
- Indulgent treat: As a treat, Kids’ Dr Pepper can be a fun and enjoyable indulgence for kids on special occasions or as part of a balanced diet. It can be a source of excitement and pleasure, making mealtime or snack time more enjoyable for children.
- Sugar content: It’s important to note that Kids’ Dr. Pepper contains a significant amount of sugar, at 34 grams per serving. While it can be enjoyed in moderation, excessive consumption of sugary drinks can contribute to health problems such as tooth decay and obesity. Parents should be aware of their child’s total sugar intake from a variety of sources.
- Artificial Ingredients: Like many carbonated beverages, Kids’ Dr Pepper may contain artificial ingredients, including flavors and preservatives. While these ingredients are generally considered safe by regulatory agencies, some parents may prefer beverages with more natural ingredients.
- Caffeine Content: Dr Pepper traditionally contains caffeine, which may be a concern for parents who want to limit their child’s caffeine intake. However, it’s important to note that the specific caffeine content in Kids’ Dr Pepper may vary or be modified to create a more kid-friendly formulation.
Corner Bakery Kids’ Dr. Pepper is a great tasting and convenient beverage option for kids. It offers a great taste, an appropriate portion size and an allergen-free composition. While it provides benefits such as hydration and variety, it’s important to consider the sugar content, artificial ingredients and caffeine, so moderation and parental discretion are key. As with any food or beverage choice, balance and mindful consumption are key to supporting a healthy and well-rounded diet for children.
Questions and Answers
Is Corner Bakery Kids’ Dr. Pepper safe for children with allergies?
Yes, Kids’ Dr Pepper does not contain common allergens such as egg, fish, gluten, milk, MSG, peanuts, shellfish, soy, sulfites, tree nuts or wheat. However, it’s always a good idea to check the ingredients list for any changes or updates.
Can Kids’ Dr Pepper be part of a healthy diet for kids?
Kids’ Dr Pepper can be enjoyed as an occasional treat as part of a balanced diet. However, it’s important to be aware of the sugar content and encourage moderation. Parents should make sure their child’s overall diet includes a variety of nutritious foods and beverages.
Does Corner Bakery Kids’ Dr. Pepper contain caffeine?
Dr Pepper traditionally contains caffeine, but the specific caffeine content in Kids’ Dr Pepper may vary or be modified for a kid-friendly formulation. It’s best to check the product label or ask the restaurant for the most accurate information.
Are there healthier alternatives to Kids’ Dr. Pepper?
Yes, there are several healthier beverage options for children, including water, 100% fruit juices (in moderation), and low-fat milk. These alternatives provide hydration and essential nutrients without the added sugar or artificial ingredients found in soda.
Can Kids’ Dr Pepper be consumed by children with dietary restrictions?
Kids’ Dr Pepper is free of common allergens, but it’s important for individuals with specific dietary restrictions to review the ingredient list and consult with their healthcare provider if necessary. In addition, those with medical conditions such as diabetes should consider the sugar content when incorporating Kids’ Dr Pepper into their diet.
Please note that the information provided in this FAQ section is based on information available at the time of writing and is subject to change. It’s always recommended to check the product label and consult with the restaurant or a healthcare professional for the most up-to-date and accurate information regarding specific dietary needs or concerns..