Nutrition facts and Weight Watchers points for Creamy Peanut Butter from Corner Bakery.
There are 200 calories in Creamy Peanut Butter.
|Calories From Fat
|Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*
*All percent daily value figures are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Nutritional information source: Corner Bakery
Does Not Contain* egg fish gluten milk MSG shellfish soy sulfites tree nuts wheat
Unknown glutamates mustard nitrates seeds sesame
Allergy Information: a Corner Bakery Creamy Peanut Butter contains peanuts. a Corner Bakery Creamy Peanut Butter does not contain egg, fish, gluten, milk, MSG, shellfish, soy, sulfites, tree nuts or wheat.*
* Please keep in mind that most fast food restaurants cannot guarantee that any product is free of allergens as they use shared equipment for prepping foods.
Creamy Peanut Butter
When it comes to indulging in a delicious and versatile spread, Corner Bakery’s Creamy Peanut Butter is a popular choice for many. Packed with rich flavor and a smooth texture, this variety of peanut butter offers a delightful taste that can enhance your breakfasts, snacks, and even desserts. In this article, we will explore the features, benefits, and drawbacks of Corner Bakery’s Creamy Peanut Butter to give you a complete understanding of this delicious treat.
1. Creamy texture: Corner Bakery’s Creamy Peanut Butter is known for its irresistibly smooth and velvety texture. It spreads effortlessly on your favorite bread, crackers or fruit, making it a convenient option for quick and delicious snacks.
2. Nutritional profile: This peanut butter variety provides a good balance of macronutrients. With 200 calories per serving, it provides a reasonable energy boost. It also contains 16 grams of total fat, 7 grams of carbohydrates, and 7 grams of protein. It’s important to note that these values may vary depending on the serving size.
3. Allergen Information: Corner Bakery’s Creamy Peanut Butter contains peanuts, making it unsuitable for those with peanut allergies. However, it does not contain common allergens such as egg, fish, gluten, milk, MSG, shellfish, soy, sulfites, tree nuts or wheat. It’s important to always consider personal dietary restrictions and allergies before consuming this product.
1. High in Protein: With 7g of protein per serving, Corner Bakery’s Creamy Peanut Butter can be a valuable addition to your diet, especially for individuals looking to increase their protein intake. Protein is essential for muscle repair, growth, and overall body function.
2. Good source of healthy fats: While Corner Bakery’s Creamy Peanut Butter contains 16g of total fat, it’s important to note that the majority of these fats are unsaturated fats, which are considered beneficial for heart health. These fats can contribute to a well-rounded diet when consumed in moderation.
3. Versatile use: The creamy consistency and rich flavor of this peanut butter make it a versatile ingredient in a variety of recipes. Whether you’re using it in sandwiches, smoothies, baked goods, or as a dip for fruits and vegetables, Corner Bakery’s Creamy Peanut Butter can add a delicious twist to your culinary creations.
1. Caloric content: While Corner Bakery’s Creamy Peanut Butter can be a nutritious addition to your diet, it’s important to be aware of its caloric content. With 200 calories per serving, it’s important to practice portion control and incorporate it into a balanced meal plan to avoid excessive calorie intake.
2. Limited availability: Corner Bakery’s Creamy Peanut Butter may be limited to certain locations or outlets. It’s a good idea to check availability in your area or contact your nearest Corner Bakery store to ensure you can enjoy this product.
3. Potential Allergens: As mentioned above, Corner Bakery’s Creamy Peanut Butter contains peanuts, which can be a significant drawback for individuals with peanut allergies. It’s important to exercise caution and avoid this product if you have a known peanut allergy or other related sensitivities.
Corner Bakery’s Creamy Peanut Butter offers a delicious and satisfying experience for peanut butter lovers. With its creamy texture, balanced nutritional profile, and versatility, it can enhance your meals and snacks. However, it’s important to consider calories, exercise portion control, and be aware of potential allergens. So, if you’re a fan of smooth and flavorful peanut butter, try Corner Bakery’s Creamy Peanut Butter and enjoy the culinary possibilities it brings to your table.
Questions and Answers
Are there any preservatives or artificial additives in Corner Bakery’s Creamy Peanut Butter?
The information provided does not mention the presence of preservatives or artificial additives in Corner Bakery’s Creamy Peanut Butter. However, it’s always a good practice to check the product packaging or contact Corner Bakery directly for the most accurate and up-to-date ingredient information.
Can I use Corner Bakery’s Creamy Peanut Butter if I have a gluten intolerance?
Yes, Corner Bakery’s Creamy Peanut Butter contains no gluten. It is suitable for individuals with gluten intolerance or those following a gluten-free diet.
How should I store Corner Bakery’s Creamy Peanut Butter?
It is recommended that you store Corner Bakery’s Creamy Peanut Butter in a cool, dry place. You can store it at room temperature, but if you prefer a firmer texture, refrigeration is an option. Make sure the container is tightly closed to preserve freshness.
Can I eat Corner Bakery’s Creamy Peanut Butter if I have a peanut allergy?
No, individuals with a peanut allergy should not consume Corner Bakery’s Creamy Peanut Butter. It contains peanuts, which can cause allergic reactions. It’s important to put your health and safety first by not consuming products that may pose a risk to your well-being.
Is Corner Bakery’s Creamy Peanut Butter suitable for vegans?
Based on the information available, Corner Bakery’s Creamy Peanut Butter does not contain any animal-derived ingredients. Therefore, it is likely suitable for vegans. However, it’s always recommended to check the ingredient list or contact Corner Bakery for confirmation, as manufacturing processes and formulations can vary.