Nutrition facts and Weight Watchers points for Baby Carrots from Corner Bakery.
There are 35 calories in Baby Carrots.
|Calories From Fat
|Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*
*All percent daily value figures are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Nutritional information source: Corner Bakery
Does Not Contain* egg fish gluten milk MSG peanuts shellfish soy sulfites tree nuts wheat
Unknown glutamates mustard nitrates seeds sesame
Allergy Information: Corner Bakery Baby Carrots does not contain egg, fish, gluten, milk, MSG, peanuts, shellfish, soy, sulfites, tree nuts or wheat.*
* Please keep in mind that most fast food restaurants cannot guarantee that any product is free of allergens as they use shared equipment for prepping foods.
When it comes to healthy snacking options, baby carrots have become increasingly popular. With a crunchy texture and subtly sweet flavor, these diminutive vegetables are not only delicious, but also packed with essential nutrients. In this expert article, we will explore the features, benefits, and drawbacks of Corner Bakery Baby Carrots to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of this popular snack option.
Corner Bakery Baby Carrots Features
Corner Bakery Baby Carrots are a convenient and nutritious snack option offered by the well-known Corner Bakery chain. Here are some of the key features of these baby carrots:
- Nutritious: Baby carrots are an excellent source of essential vitamins and minerals. They are especially rich in vitamin A, which promotes healthy vision and supports immune function.
- Low in calories: For the health-conscious, Corner Bakery baby carrots are an excellent choice. With only 35 calories per serving, they are a low-calorie snack option that can be enjoyed guilt-free.
- High in fiber: These baby carrots are a good source of fiber, with 2 grams of fiber per serving. Fiber aids in digestion, helps maintain a healthy weight, and promotes a feeling of fullness.
Benefits of Corner Bakery Baby Carrots
Incorporating Corner Bakery Baby Carrots into your diet can provide several benefits to your overall health and well-being. Let’s explore some of those benefits:
- Nutritional value: Baby carrots are packed with essential nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Regular consumption of these carrots can contribute to a balanced diet and support overall health.
- Weight management: With their low calorie and high fiber content, Corner Bakery Baby Carrots can be an excellent choice for people trying to manage their weight. The fiber helps you feel fuller for longer, reducing the likelihood of overeating.
- Eye health: Vitamin A, which is abundant in baby carrots, plays an important role in maintaining healthy vision. Including these carrots in your diet can help keep your eyesight healthy.
- Convenient and portable: Corner Bakery Baby Carrots come in a ready-to-eat package, making them a convenient snack on the go. Whether you’re at work, school or on the go, these carrots are easy to incorporate into your daily routine.
Disadvantages of Corner Bakery Baby Carrots
While Corner Bakery Baby Carrots offer numerous benefits, it’s important to consider some potential drawbacks as well:
- Limited flavor variety: Baby carrots have a mild and slightly sweet taste, which may not appeal to individuals who prefer more intense flavors. If you’re looking for a snack with a wide variety of flavors, you may find baby carrots to be relatively bland.
- Potential for food waste: Baby carrots have a shorter shelf life than their full-sized counterparts. If not consumed immediately, they may become dry and lose their crunch. It’s important to consider your consumption needs and make sure you can finish the package before the carrots spoil.
- Use of shared equipment: While Corner Bakery takes precautions to avoid cross-contamination, it’s important to note that their baby carrots are prepared in a kitchen that handles various allergens. Individuals with severe allergies should exercise caution and be aware of the potential risks.
Corner Bakery Baby Carrots offer a convenient and nutritious snack option. With their low calorie content, high fiber and essential nutrients, they can contribute to a healthy diet and support various aspects of your well-being. However, it’s important to consider their mild flavor, limited shelf life, and potential allergen risks. By considering these features, benefits, and drawbacks, you can make an informed decision about incorporating Corner Bakery Baby Carrots into your snacking routine.
Questions and Answers
Are Corner Bakery Baby Carrots a healthy snack option?
Yes, Corner Bakery Baby Carrots are a healthy snack choice. They are low in calories, high in fiber, and packed with essential vitamins and minerals. Including them in your diet can contribute to a balanced and nutritious eating plan.
Can Corner Bakery Baby Carrots help with weight management?
Yes, Corner Bakery Baby Carrots can help with weight management. They are low in calories and high in fiber, which can help you feel fuller for longer and reduce the likelihood of overeating. Plus, their crunchy texture provides a satisfying snack experience without adding excessive calories.
Are there any allergens in Corner Bakery Baby Carrots?
Corner Bakery Baby Carrots do not contain common allergens such as eggs, fish, gluten, milk, MSG, peanuts, shellfish, soy, sulfites, tree nuts or wheat. However, it’s important to note that they are prepared in a kitchen that handles various allergens, so there is a potential risk of cross-contamination. People with severe allergies should exercise caution.
How should I store Corner Bakery Baby Carrots?
To keep Corner Bakery Baby Carrots fresh and crisp, we recommend storing them in the refrigerator. Keep them in a sealed container or bag to prevent them from drying out. It’s important to consume them before the expiration date or within a few days of opening the package.
Can I include Corner Bakery Baby Carrots in my child’s diet?
Yes, Corner Bakery Baby Carrots can be a healthy addition to your child’s diet. They are a nutritious snack option that provides important vitamins and minerals. However, it’s important to consider your child’s age and individual nutritional needs. For young children, make sure baby carrots are cut into small, bite-sized pieces to prevent choking.