Nutrition facts and Weight Watchers points for Okra from Cookout.
There are 228 calories in Okra.
|Calories From Fat
|Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*
*All percent daily value figures are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Nutritional information source: Cookout
We are working on getting the allergen information for this item.
We are working on getting the ingredients for this item.
When it comes to healthy and delicious side dishes, Cookout’s Okra is a popular choice. Packed with flavor and nutrients, this vegetable adds a unique twist to any meal. Let’s take a closer look at the features, benefits, and drawbacks of Cookout’s Okra.
Cookout Okra is cooked to perfection with a crunchy and satisfying texture. It is a low-calorie food option, making it suitable for those watching their calorie intake. Okra is also known for its high fiber content, which aids in digestion and promotes a feeling of fullness.
- Nutrient Rich: Okra is a powerhouse of essential nutrients. It is a good source of vitamins A and C, which are important for maintaining healthy skin and a strong immune system. It also contains calcium and iron, which are essential for bone health and oxygen transport in the body.
- High in fiber: One of the main benefits of Cookout Okra is its high fiber content. Fiber plays an important role in digestive health by promoting regular bowel movements and preventing constipation. It also helps with blood sugar control and weight management.
- Low in calories: For those looking to maintain or lose weight, Cookout Okra is an excellent choice. With only 228 calories per serving, you can enjoy a flavorful side dish without compromising your calorie goals.
- Versatile: Cookout Okra can be enjoyed in a variety of ways. Whether you prefer it grilled, sautéed, or roasted, okra’s versatility allows you to incorporate it into your favorite recipes and experiment with different flavors and seasonings.
While Cookout Okra has numerous benefits, it’s important to be aware of a few drawbacks:
- Sodium content: Each serving of Cookout Okra contains 665 mg of sodium. Individuals with high blood pressure or those on a low sodium diet should monitor their total sodium intake and take this into consideration when enjoying Cookout Okra.
- Limited Allergen Information: The specific allergen information for Cookout Okra is not provided on the website. If you have specific allergies or dietary restrictions, it’s recommended that you contact Cookout directly or consult with their staff to ensure it is safe for consumption.
- Lack of ingredient details: Similarly, the website does not provide detailed information about the ingredients used in Cookout Okra. If you have specific dietary concerns or preferences, it’s advisable to inquire with Cookout about the ingredients to ensure they meet your needs.
Cookout Okra is a flavorful and nutritious side dish that offers several health benefits. With its high fiber content, low calorie count, and versatility, it can be a valuable addition to a balanced diet. However, individuals should be aware of the sodium content and consider any specific allergens or dietary restrictions they may have. Enjoy Cookout Okra as part of a well-rounded meal and enjoy its unique flavor and nutritional benefits.
Questions and Answers
How many calories are in Cookout Okra?
Cookout Okra has approximately 228 calories per serving.
What are the nutritional benefits of Cookout Okra?
Cookout Okra is a nutrient-dense vegetable. It is a good source of vitamins A and C, calcium and iron. It is also high in fiber, which promotes digestive health and helps with weight management.
Can Cookout Okra be enjoyed by people with dietary restrictions or allergies?
The specific allergen information for Cookout Okra is not provided on the website. If you have specific allergies or dietary restrictions, it is advisable to contact Cookout directly or consult with their staff to ensure it is safe for consumption.
How can I use Cookout Okra in my meals?
Cookout Okra is a versatile ingredient that can be enjoyed in a variety of ways. It can be grilled, sautéed, or fried. You can add it to stir fries, salads, or even use it as a topping for pizzas and tacos.
Is Cookout Okra a healthy food choice?
Cookout Okra can be a healthy food choice due to its low calorie count and high fiber content. However, it’s important to consider your overall dietary needs and preferences. If you have specific health concerns or dietary goals, it’s best to consult a nutritionist or healthcare professional for personalized advice.