Nutrition facts and Weight Watchers points for Ketchup from Arby’s.
There are 10 calories in Ketchup.
|Calories From Fat
|Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value*
*All percent daily value figures are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Nutritional information source: Arby’s
Does Not Contain* egg fish gluten milk peanuts shellfish soy tree nuts wheat
Unknown glutamates MSG mustard nitrates seeds sesame sulfites
Allergy Information: a Arby’s Ketchup does not contain egg, fish, gluten, milk, peanuts, shellfish, soy, tree nuts or wheat.*
* Please keep in mind that most fast food restaurants cannot guarantee that any product is free of allergens as they use shared equipment for prepping foods.
Tomato Concentrate Made from Red Ripe Tomatoes, Distilled Vinegar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Salt, Spice, Onion Powder, Natural Flavoring.
When it comes to adding a little extra flavor to your favorite fast food dishes, Arby’s Ketchup is a condiment that stands out from the crowd. With its unique blend of ingredients and tangy flavor, this ketchup is a delicious addition to any dish. In this article, we will explore the features, benefits, and drawbacks of Arby’s Ketchup to help you make an informed decision about incorporating it into your culinary adventures.
Arby’s Ketchup is made from a combination of high-quality ingredients that come together to create its distinctive flavor profile. Key ingredients include tomato concentrate made from ripe red tomatoes, distilled vinegar, high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, salt, spices, onion powder and natural flavors. This balanced blend of ingredients gives Arby’s Ketchup its rich, tangy flavor that complements a wide variety of foods.
- Burst of flavor: Arby’s Ketchup delivers a burst of flavor that enhances the taste of your favorite fast food meals. Whether you’re enjoying a juicy burger, crispy fries or a classic sandwich, this ketchup adds a tangy and savory element that takes your taste buds on a delightful journey.
- Versatility: The versatility of Arby’s Ketchup is another notable benefit. It pairs well with a variety of dishes, including burgers, sandwiches, hot dogs, and more. You can also use it as a dipping sauce for your favorite snacks or add it to your homemade recipes to add a touch of Arby’s signature flavor.
- Allergen-Free: Arby’s Ketchup is free of common allergens such as egg, fish, gluten, milk, peanuts, shellfish, soy, tree nuts and wheat. This makes it a suitable choice for those with dietary restrictions or food allergies, ensuring they can still enjoy a flavorful condiment without compromising their health.
- Low-calorie option: For those watching their calorie intake, Arby’s ketchup offers a low-calorie alternative. At just 10 calories per serving, you can enjoy the delicious taste of ketchup without adding excessive calories to your meals.
- Added Sweeteners: Arby’s ketchup contains high fructose corn syrup and corn syrup as ingredients. While these sweeteners contribute to the taste and texture of ketchup, some people may prefer condiments with less added sugar. It’s important to consider your dietary preferences and needs when choosing condiments.
- Sodium Content: Arby’s Ketchup contains 85 mg of sodium per serving. While this amount is relatively moderate, individuals who need to limit their sodium intake should be mindful of their overall consumption, especially when combined with other high-sodium foods.
Arby’s Ketchup is a flavorful condiment that adds a tangy and savory twist to your favorite fast food meals. Its unique blend of ingredients provides a burst of flavor while offering versatility in use. With its allergen-free formulation and low calorie content, it can be enjoyed by a wide range of people. However, it’s important for those with special dietary needs to be aware of the added sweeteners and sodium content. So the next time you’re looking to up the flavor of your fast food experience, try Arby’s Ketchup and enjoy the deliciousness it brings to your plate.
Questions and Answers
Is Arby’s ketchup safe for people with food allergies?
Yes, Arby’s Ketchup is free of common allergens such as egg, fish, gluten, milk, peanuts, shellfish, soy, tree nuts and wheat. However, it’s important to note that while Arby’s takes precautions to avoid cross-contamination, they cannot guarantee that their products are completely free of allergens due to shared equipment in their kitchens.
Can I use Arby’s ketchup in my homemade recipes?
Absolutely! Arby’s Ketchup’s unique blend of ingredients and tangy flavor make it a versatile condiment that can be incorporated into a variety of homemade recipes. Whether you’re adding it to meatloaf, meatballs, or as a base for barbecue sauces, Arby’s Ketchup can add a delicious twist to your culinary creations.
How many calories are in Arby’s ketchup?
Arby’s Ketchup is a low-calorie condiment with only 10 calories per serving. This makes it a great choice for people who are watching their calorie intake but still want to enjoy the flavorful taste of ketchup.
Is Arby’s ketchup high in sodium?
Arby’s Ketchup contains 85 mg of sodium per serving. While this amount is relatively moderate, individuals who need to limit their sodium intake should be mindful of their overall consumption, especially when combined with other high-sodium foods.
Can I refrigerate Arby’s ketchup after opening?
Yes, it is recommended that you refrigerate Arby’s Ketchup after opening to maintain its freshness and quality. Proper storage can help extend its shelf life and ensure that you can enjoy its tangy flavor for an extended period of time.